Next Open House March 25th 4:30pm-6:30pm
Interested in learning more about All-Star Kids Company?
All-Star Kids Company is a half day preschool program serving children ages 2 1/2 to pre-K. Through love, creative expression and academic focus we nurture a child's whole self to raise curious kindergarten-ready little humans.
You and your family are invited to our next Open House March 25th 4:30pm - 6:30p. Bring your future preschooler to meet our teachers, tour our space, and ask any questions you may have about our preschool!
Click here to fill out our quick Enrollment Form for the 2019/2020 School Year!
Join us at our next Open House, Monday, February 25th from 4:30-6:30 pm! You and your child(ren) are invited to tour our space, meet teachers, and ask any questions. For more information contact email@example.com.
Openings in the Novas: Are you or a friend looking for a preschool program for your 4 or 5 year-old? We have one opening in our Novas classroom! If you are interested in a touring our space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to meet you and your little learner!
Students turn 4 before September 1, 2018
8:1 teacher to student ratio
We currently have ONE - 3 Days/Week: $500
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
*All other classes have a wait list
IMPORTANT ENROLLMENT DATES
January 14th - Closed Enrollment Launches
Complete 2019/20 Enrollment Form; link will be posted on our website at 6am on 1/14/19
January 30th - Class Admissions Decisions Made
Students have 10 business days to confirm spot and submit $75/student Registration Fee
February 1st - Open Enrollment Launches
Students have 5 business days from notification of spot available to confirm spot and submit $75/student Registration Fee
$75 Registration Fee for 2019-20 School Year Due
June 1st - One Month’s Tuition Due as a Security Deposit (to be applied to June 2020); June 2019 tuition has already been paid by all current students
August 1st - Class announcements sent to families
APPLICATION DETAILS FOR NEW FAMILIES
- Visit an Open House with your child. Find out when our next Open House is by filling out our Online Information Request Form.
- Complete an Online Registration Form.
- Submit a $75 nonrefundable Registration Fee.
- Once your completed Online Registration Form and Registration Fee are received, a confirmation email will be sent with enrollment information regarding next steps.
- Once your child is enrolled at All-Star, one month’s tuition is due to secure spot for 2019/20 School Year (to be applied to June 2020 tuition).
WAIT LIST POLICY
- If our program is full, a waiting list will be used to keep track of families who would like to enroll, once space becomes available.
- In order to be placed on the waiting list, a family must attend an Open House, complete the Online Registration form and submit a $75 nonrefundable Registration Fee.
- If space becomes available, the family will be notified and given one week to respond.
- If the family does not respond or chooses not to enroll at that time, the space will be offered to the next family on the waiting list, and that family can either remove themselves from the waiting list or save their spot.
- Wait list preference is given to currently enrolled All-Star Kids Company students first, alumni or siblings of alumni second, Ballard Church community members third, followed by the general public.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have further questions regarding our program or admissions.
2019/2020 MONTHLY TUITION
$393.75 - 2 days per week (limited to students with a date of birth younger than 8/31/16)
$525 - 3 days per week
$630 - 4 days per week
$735 - 5 days per week
Families choose what days of the week their child attends, pending availability