Welcome to All-Star Kids Company!
We look forward to getting to know all the children, their families, and caregivers. Our goal is for your child’s years at All-Star Kids Company to be a fun, social time as well as educational.
At All-Star Kids Company, we are dedicated to providing a fun, social and stimulating environment with dynamic academic programs. We provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music, and art. All-Star recognizes that God created each child unique and special while also providing a learning environment free of discrimination.
Working closely with parents through a happy, fun and respectful atmosphere, we strive to develop an interest and love of learning. The aim of our preschool is to provide early learning skills, appropriate social skills and to let each child explore, play and be as creative as they want to be in a safe, loving and Christian environment.
- To foster curiosity and instill a lifelong love for learning.
- To nurture confidence and a positive self-image in each child.
- To provide an opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music and art.
- To nurture the whole child through social and emotional development and problem solving.
- To teach children to understand and accept responsibility for their own behavior.
- To recognize the intrinsic and unique value of each child through character development for children from all types of families in a Christian background.
- To offer curriculum areas of creative arts, science, math, literacy, imaginative play, health, and gross and fine motor skills while focusing on Kindergarten Readiness.
- To teach self-care and independence from potty training to tying your shoes.
What All-Star Families are Saying...
Our family loves All-Star Kids Company! We are so grateful for the care, teaching, and small class sizes that allow our son to thrive in his preschool class. Each month's theme is so thoughtfully planned, focusing on not only having fun, but academics and character development too. And as a bonus, they have the most amazing indoor play gym to get all that preschooler energy out! CLARISSA MA
My daughter loves going to school! Every day she is greeted with warm faces and hugs. It's her first year of preschool and she can already spell her name! The creative, educational, and nurturing environment make this school a five star! LAURA COOK
We LOVE All-Star! My 3 year old started this past year and it has been an incredible experience for her and our family! The teachers are so creative, and patient, and full of energy to keep our little ones happy and engaged all day! My daughter has grown so much in her maturity, attention span, language development, and new areas of interest. It’s such a testament to the wonderful teaching style and programming at All-Star Kids Company! JEN MCDONALD