Welcome to All-Star Kids Company! We look forward to getting to know all the children, their families, and caregivers. Our goal is for your child’s years at All-Star Kids Company to be a fun, social time as well as educational.
At All-Star Kids Company, we are dedicated to providing a fun, social and stimulating environment with dynamic academic programs. We provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music, and art. All-Star recognizes that God created each child unique and special while also providing a learning environment free of discrimination.
Working closely with parents through a happy, fun and respectful atmosphere, we strive to develop an interest and love of learning. The aim of our preschool is to provide early learning skills, appropriate social skills and to let each child explore, play and be as creative as they want to be in a safe, loving and Christian environment.
- To provide an enjoyable and rewarding experience in a school setting.
- To nurture a positive self-image in each child.
- To provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music, and art.
- To develop each child’s social skills of sharing, helping and interacting with others.
- To teach children to understand and accept responsibility for their own behavior.
- To recognize that God created each child unique and special and provide a learning environment free of discrimination.
- To offer curriculum areas of creative arts, science, math language, imaginative play, health, Bible, Character Kids and large and small motor skills as related to the Common Core Standards.
What others are saying…
“My daughter has been excited and inspired to learn in the nurturing environment that All-Star has provided our family the past two years. She feeds off the compassionate, creative, and energetic team that has built this school. We love the variety of learning styles melded into each day and the focus and dedication each teacher has to our children and family. My head continues to spin at things she shares that she learned at school each day, and I can’t wait to have my two year old join the “team” next Spring!” -Ali Schlameus
“We are so very grateful for All-Star Kids Company. The team of teachers are first rate! Not only do the teachers immerse the children in kindness and love, but they nurture learning through tailoring lessons to an individual child’s needs. Another strong facet to All-Star Kids Company is the importance of Social/Emotional learning. A child can always learn their ABCs. The more significant lessons are those of compassion, kindness, and a sense of place within community. All-Star Kids Company teachers gracefully incorporate these life skills within each lesson. We feel so blessed that our son attends this truly amazing, stellar school” -Heather VanVleck