SUMMER CAMPS HAVE LAUNCHED!
We are thrilled to offer another summer of adventure and fun! Come two, three, or five days a week for exploratory, inventive and inspirational fun. This year we will host our Nature Detectives and Fables and Folktales summer camps that run from July 9 - August 17. Our Summer Camps fill up quickly with a waitlist.
Welcome to All-Star Kids Company!
We look forward to getting to know all the children, their families, and caregivers. Our goal is for your child’s years at All-Star Kids Company to be a fun, social time as well as educational.
At All-Star Kids Company, we are dedicated to providing a fun, social and stimulating environment with dynamic academic programs. We provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music, and art. All-Star recognizes that God created each child unique and special while also providing a learning environment free of discrimination.
Working closely with parents through a happy, fun and respectful atmosphere, we strive to develop an interest and love of learning. The aim of our preschool is to provide early learning skills, appropriate social skills and to let each child explore, play and be as creative as they want to be in a safe, loving and Christian environment.
- To foster curiosity and instill a lifelong love for learning.
- To nurture confidence and a positive self-image in each child.
- To provide an opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music and art.
- To nurture the whole child through social and emotional development and problem solving.
- To teach children to understand and accept responsibility for their own behavior.
- To recognize the intrinsic and unique value of each child through character development for children from all types of families in a Christian background.
- To offer curriculum areas of creative arts, science, math, literacy, imaginative play, health, and gross and fine motor skills while focusing on Kindergarten Readiness.
- To teach self-care and independence from potty training to tying your shoes.
WHAT ALL-STAR FAMILIES ARE SAYING...
ASKC has been such a blessing to our family! My little guy loves going to school here! He wants to go everyday, even on weekends. From the director to the teachers, the love shown here has been like no other. I am sad that I didn't hear about it sooner. I highly recommend ASKC to ANY family and child. You will be so happy and blessed just like ours.
We love All-Star! When I first toured the school I instantly fell in love and so did my daughter. She jumped right into the class and then continued her excitement when she got to play in their amazing indoor playspace. The teachers have been so great and patient with her and I have seen a huge improvement in her social and scholastic skills. She loves to write her name everywhere now. It melts my heart!
We are incredibly thankful for ASKC! We did a cross-country move...we chose the school, sight unseen...I am soooo glad we did! The school is precious! It's very clean, child-friendly and well maintained. With such a massive move, I was unsure about how my 3 year old daughter would adjust, but thanks to ASKC, her awesome teachers and the amazing staff, it's been the easiest transition! The school has truly helped both my daughter and I make this life change. Plus, my daughter is thriving in the sweet educational environment. Everyone has come alongside us and made this a wonderful transition! We can't wait for another year at ASKC!
LEIGH ANNE REDD